Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ideen / Ideas

The sweater vest I've been working on is almost finished and already there are ideas racing through my head about the next project, okay they've been in there for about a week now.

Der Pullunder an dem ich jetzt arbeite ist fast fertig. Scon schwirren Ideen durch mein Kopf über was die nächste Projekt sein soll. Na, ich muss zugeben, die sind schon Da seit eine Woche.
These two yarn balls have been sitting next to each other for a few weeks now and I've grown to reallylike the two colors together. But what should I do with the two colors together? Then I found a pair of gloves in a drawer that I had made for Geoff a few years ago. Adapted from a pattern for Sanquhar gloves, a scottish town known for their glove knitting. Eureka!

Diese zwei garnknäule haben seit wochen nebeneinander gesessen und ich langsam lernte die zwei farben zusammen zu lieben. Aber was zu tun? dann, in eine Schublade, fand ich handschuhe die ich für Geoff vor eine paar Jahre gestrickt habe. Umgestellt nach ein Sanquhar Muster, ein schottische dorf erkannt für Handschuhe stricken. (Klick auf obigen links) Yreka!
I'm considering a cardigan, yes with steeks, I've grown rather fearless about steeking. There arises though a question. Should I do a provisional cast on, go right into the pattern, and then wait until I'm knitting the button bands and knit the bottom ribbing along with them?
Ich überlege ob es ein Cardigan sein soll, und doch ja mit Steeks. Ich fürchte mich vor Steeks jetzt nicht. Es gibt aber denn eine Frage; soll ich eine provisorisch Anschlag verwenden, der Muster gleich anfangen, und warten ab bis ich die Knopfbänder stricke und der Bundchen muster dann stricken?

No comments: